This post is especially for our family who is further away from us. We know you don't get to interact with David much or hear him other than on the phone (they're always noisy right when we want to make a phone call huh) Our camera has a video option & I only really played around with it when we first got it. Well today, I had a great opportunity to try it out! (& figure out how to post it here for you!) I was sitting at the computer while David was hanging out in his walker. He was cracking me up with all his chattering & thankfully the camera was right next to me. Here he is, giving his toy bear a stern talking-to. hehe
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
OMG!! that is tooo funny.. He is sooo cute.. I bet that toy bear straightens up now, lol. Great Cam work Leah.
It was great to see all of you.
Love,
Aunt Margaret
Post a Comment