
As my little guy turns one (right around the corner!!), he's getting way too big for his rear-facing car seat. His first car seat allowed him to sit rear-facing for a little longer than most (the safest for him). His legs got so long that he sat with his legs bent & feet pressed against the seat back. He's been growing so fast.. turning from a
rolly poly baby to a tall skinny toddler! David is not walking quite yet, though (he's happy cruising everywhere & sometimes just standing on his own). Saturday,
Jamin & I installed his car seat & he seemed right at home. Who doesn't love the huge back with the side wings (they seem comfy for resting his head for a nap though) & the arm rests & the cup holders. I'm sure David thought it was fun hanging out in his new car seat & Mama taking pictures from the front (not while driving, of course).
I love the angle of this picture with his huge feet in front.. so cute!
BTW, he just cut another top tooth last night! It's his left lateral incisor, for those nerds who want to google an image like I did. It looks like the right one is ready to pop through the gums soon also! We shall see! God bless teething tablets! As long as I have those on hand, then I just have an extra cuddly baby & not one who screams all day. Did I say baby? I mean toddler.. sniff sniff... He's always going to be my baby!
2 comments:
He is soooo stinkin' cute!!!! I love his big happy smile!
Oh I can't believe he is at the big boy car seat stage already! How fun!
Post a Comment