Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer Portraits

Look! I'm finally blogging again!  I'll be honest, it's tough to keep up with this blog when there are so many things to take up my time!  It doesn't help that the photo snapping has been just about absent around here.  It's sad when my iphone takes better photos than my digital camera - and they still aren't that great.  Oh well!  So here we are!  I am working on a few posts to update you all on our summer adventures! 
Let's start with introducing you to my very favorite two-year-old!  I took David in to get some photos & he had a lot of fun hamming it up.  I scanned these photos from prints, & am just now realizing that there must be some gunk on the scanner... sorry!  But you get the the idea... Mr. Personality is alive & well at our house!
I think he's in the middle of talking or singing... I just love that eyebrow!  It reminds me of this picture from when he was almost 3 months old:

And lastly, my favorite photo of all.  This has been gracing our front entry way, but will make it's home in David's room eventually.  He had a lot of fun playing with that flag. :)  God Bless America!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Aaaahh! Flag on the ground! Burn it! lol just kidding.
You have got one cute kid!

Erin Dooley said...

Those pictures are so cute!