Monday, February 9, 2009

David & the Knob

In our dining area, most of you know, we have a buffet. At least, I think that's what it's called.. that's what I've always heard it called. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway... This piece of furniture has five doors with a large round knob on each. David has always been fascinated by this knob, much to the amusement of Jamin & myself. He'll be sitting, eating dinner contentedly, when he looks down from his chair & catches sight of the knob. He then stares at it for quite some time. I just wonder what he is thinking when he does that. Any time he's sitting on the floor near the table, he squirms his way over to the buffet to check out these knobs. Jamin & I see a simple metal knob that merely serves a simple function. But what does David see?

1 comment:

Shirley said...

how cute! crazy how the simplest stuff fascinates them-no need to spend $ on all those toys!
shirley