We had a wonderful Easter & I got some adorable shots of David.. I'll have to share those with you all in a little while.. probably after we're all moved over. Thank you so much to everyone who has offered their help & happy wishes! We're so excited!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Packing Up!
Yesterday, Jamin & I signed for our house! We'll be getting our keys any day now! For those of you who know what a planner I am, this is certainly driving me nuts. I can't wait to get our keys & get cleaning & all ready for moving in on Saturday! We are so excited about being in our first home! David won't have to share his room with the computer & will have so much space to play! Here he is helping us pack.. hehe ;)

We had a wonderful Easter & I got some adorable shots of David.. I'll have to share those with you all in a little while.. probably after we're all moved over. Thank you so much to everyone who has offered their help & happy wishes! We're so excited!
We had a wonderful Easter & I got some adorable shots of David.. I'll have to share those with you all in a little while.. probably after we're all moved over. Thank you so much to everyone who has offered their help & happy wishes! We're so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you guys! What a huge new chapter you are starting in your lives. I can't wait to see it!
I am soooo upset that you guys are moving/did move!
Cute house! You'll have to post more pics. Congrats!
Very nice blog! I am happy for you and your family. Your first home is very special.
Post a Comment