Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nine Plus Months

It feels like forever since I posted last! David's tooth count is officially three.. two on the top & one on the bottom. There's another lower tooth that's just peeking through the gums now too. Can you believe he's 9.5 months?! I know! His nine month check-up was this past Monday (no shots - yay!) Here are his stats for anyone interested:

length: 28.5 inches
weight: 17 lbs 15 oz

His weight was the same as his 6 month appointment.. however, since then he has been crawling & moving around A LOT. He's a good-looking kid & the Dr. is happy.. so are we!

Here's a cute picture I caught of him today. I put him in his high chair with some cheerios & hopped into the shower. When I came out, I discovered that he fell asleep! It was pretty darn cute! And since it was the first time, I had to take some photos! ;) This is often how he sleeps - with one or both arms behind his head. It cracks me up.. he looks like a little man relaxing. :)

2 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Oh he is super sweet! I can't believe that KaeLynn weighs more than him!

Sylvia said...

Thats exciting that you guys are getting a house. Best of luck moving and transitioning. I know its a lot of work, but very exciting as well. David is very cute sleeping!