Saturday, March 21, 2009

Upside Down Baby!

This past Wednesday night, Jamin & I tried to get some pictures of David's teeth. The only way we really get a good look at him is when we flip him upside down. Anyone who's been around him, knows that David gets a kick out of going upside down.. goofy kid. So he had a big grin to show us. I discovered a bottom tooth that is also starting to peek through his gums! Wow! I guess those teeth just want to all show up at once! David is such a trooper!

Here are a few more pictures, right-side-up, of our silly boy. I love the next one.. big grin, in the middle of jabbering at Daddy. It shows a glimpse of his happy-go-lucky, outgoing personality. In the last picture, you can see his swollen lower gums.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Wonderful! Precious! A favorite story in our family is how my four year old nephew was talking to a stranger beside him on the plane. He told her that his new baby brother had teeth. The lady asked, "Are they on the bottom?" He answered, "No! They're in this mouth!"

Love,
Mona