Monday, March 16, 2009

David today

These past few weeks, David has discovered the joy of taking all the books off our hallway bookshelf. All of my cookbooks are on the bottom shelf & he can easily grasp the spiral binding. A few minutes ago, I was sitting here checking my email & heard him chuckling to himself. I looked over & there he was just plucking one book at a time from the shelf. I love that he finds such amusement in the simple things of the world around him.
Oh, and our boy now has TWO teeth! All he wanted for St. Patrick's day were his two front teeth... and his wish came true! My baby is turning into a toddler so quickly! He's crawling EVERYWHERE & pulling himself up on EVERYTHING. I really do love it.. I love seeing him grow & discover things & get excited over the new things he's learning.

Ok, back to my 'to do' list.. this is going to be a productive Monday!

No comments: