Tuesday, March 17, 2009
First Tooth!
I'm pretty sure this tooth broke out late in the evening on March 5th.. it wasn't there earlier in the day, but it seemed to be peeking out late that night & we definitely saw it the next day! yay! David was playing with Daddy on Grandma & Grandpa's couch on Sunday, March 8th, when Grandma snapped this shot. David won't let me check out his gums by lifting his lip, but he does enjoy hanging upside down (weird kid!), so that's generally how we get to check out what's going on in his noisy mouth. Our little baby is growing up so fast! Now he's got two chiclets in the front.. the second one popped out this last weekend.. who knows, maybe we'll get a tooth a week! David's doing so well! I know it's got to hurt! It sure hurts a lot when the Dr. takes them out! (I had two wisdom teeth removed last week.. ouch! I'm recovering quite well though!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Yay for David! Still no sign of teeth yet for our Heidi. My hubby wonders if we should be worried-but he's not the one who has to nurse her! :) I just hope she doesn't do what my friends 2 daughters did-they cut all teeth over a 2 week period when about a year old. Talk about painful!
Shirley
Post a Comment