Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Sylvia
The rules:
1.Go to your document/pictures file on your computer
2.Go to the 6th file
3.Go to the 6th picture
4. Blog about that picture
5. Tag 6 other peopleThis picture was taken in 2006, when Jamin & I visited California in the summer. It's from a roll of film I recently discovered & sent in to be developed (thus, the not so great picture quality). This is the Sacramento, California temple. It's so beautiful inside & out! This was before it was dedicated that September. We went to check it out & just walk the grounds. It is literally 10 minutes or less from the home I lived in while I was in high school.. Such a special place!
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! Just leave a comment so I can go check out your blog! :)

No comments: