My little boy yesterday.. he's had a really tough time napping & staying asleep unless it's in my arms. Well, I've got a lot to get done while he's napping! (go to the bathroom by myself, take a shower, eat a meal.. you, know.. all that extra fancy stay-at-home-mom stuff! LOL) So I left him to cry for a little bit & he went to sleep pretty quickly, actually. When I went to check on him, he was huddled in the corner with his little butt up in the air.. the cutest thing ever. Of course, he only napped for an hour.. the whole day! This too shall pass. Thank goodness for adorable pictures like this to remind me that he does eventually nap. ;)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I should just rename this blog "David's Blog"
My little boy yesterday.. he's had a really tough time napping & staying asleep unless it's in my arms. Well, I've got a lot to get done while he's napping! (go to the bathroom by myself, take a shower, eat a meal.. you, know.. all that extra fancy stay-at-home-mom stuff! LOL) So I left him to cry for a little bit & he went to sleep pretty quickly, actually. When I went to check on him, he was huddled in the corner with his little butt up in the air.. the cutest thing ever. Of course, he only napped for an hour.. the whole day! This too shall pass. Thank goodness for adorable pictures like this to remind me that he does eventually nap. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
And they say that stay-at-home-moms just sit around watching soap operas and eating bon-bons all day. Bah!
So sorry he isn't napping very well. Aren't you glad you're not a single mom? At least you (in theory) can get a "break" when Hubby is home.
Shirley
Post a Comment