Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updates

Hi there, Family & Friends! I've been working on getting some pictures posted here & fixing up a few posts where the pictures are gone! (don't know what happened there!) So bear with me as I'm keeping house. Jeri got a couple good shots of David's first tooth, along with our latest project, trapped in her SD card. It's formatted differently, so they won't copy to my computer or camera.. dangit!

On to some exciting updates.. you already know that our baby boy is growing up so quickly before our eyes, as you all warned us would happen. It's fun getting to know his charming little personality even better! He's been brave with his top teeth coming in.. while fighting a cold. And the icing on the cake is that I had oral surgery today to remove my 2 wisdom teeth (I only had 2!). Because of the drugs, I can't nurse him for a couple of days, so he gets his second choice, mom in a bottle.

Many of you already know this, but we're buying a house! YAY! We found a fantastic deal on a home that was way more than we imagined finding for a first home. Here are the details:
2 year old home in Ridgefield, WA, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 level, 2075 square feet, 2 car garage, small yard - but hey there's a yard! (& a park just down the street in the middle of the neighborhood!). It's really a nice house & we're excited to make it our home! Our inspection is tomorrow & we'll keep things updated here on the blog!

I'm also working on updating a blogroll on our sidebar for the family & friends sites we visit. If you aren't listed, have no fear.. this is a slow process. But feel free to comment on this post & leave a link to make sure yours is listed!

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: