edited to add: apparently the photos weren't showing up in my original post! I think I've fixed it now, though!
I know Valentine's day is long gone.. but I'm trying to get caught up with posting some pictures... thanks for hanging in there with me!
This year, for Valentine's we had a family day. We took the day to get things done & enjoy time together. Jamin & I decided that David was way too squirmy to keep eating meals in his Bumbo, so we went out & found him a high chair. This one folds up! So it's great that we can keep it out of the way in our small space when it's not in use. It also came with a couple extra trays inserts, for when I get busy & can't wash up the high
chair tray right after a meal. Who doesn't love a hungry baby & a nasty, sticky food tray?
David seemed to enjoy helping Daddy get his chair put together. He was also a little confused with being able to see his shoe under the clear tray, but not able to grab it. Oh the fun of watching our little guy learn about the world around him!

Sending love to all of you since the spirit of Valentine's day shouldn't be reserved for just February 14th! ;)
I know Valentine's day is long gone.. but I'm trying to get caught up with posting some pictures... thanks for hanging in there with me!
This year, for Valentine's we had a family day. We took the day to get things done & enjoy time together. Jamin & I decided that David was way too squirmy to keep eating meals in his Bumbo, so we went out & found him a high chair. This one folds up! So it's great that we can keep it out of the way in our small space when it's not in use. It also came with a couple extra trays inserts, for when I get busy & can't wash up the high
chair tray right after a meal. Who doesn't love a hungry baby & a nasty, sticky food tray?
Sending love to all of you since the spirit of Valentine's day shouldn't be reserved for just February 14th! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment