A few months back Ashley & I walked the mall in the morning. We took advantage of the light traffic of shoppers & let the boys play in the mall Playland. They had a lot of fun playing on the cars, going down the slide & hanging out together. Kids being kids.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Mall Playland
I've been a slacker in getting these cute pictures up on the blog. These are from the beginning of June.
A few months back Ashley & I walked the mall in the morning. We took advantage of the light traffic of shoppers & let the boys play in the mall Playland. They had a lot of fun playing on the cars, going down the slide & hanging out together. Kids being kids.



A few months back Ashley & I walked the mall in the morning. We took advantage of the light traffic of shoppers & let the boys play in the mall Playland. They had a lot of fun playing on the cars, going down the slide & hanging out together. Kids being kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment