I didn't regularly take pictures of my growing belly, but here are a few shots that did get caught on camera:

This first picture was mostly for fun, since you can't tell how much belly I'm sporting. This was from my birthday, when Jamin surprised me & took me to the zoo (totally nerdy, I know, but it was a lot of fun - even in the rain!) It was a couple weeks after the 5 month mark, when we knew we were expecting a boy. We already had his name picked out & called him David at home, but it was a lot of fun keeping it a secret from everyone!
Jamin's mom or dad took this picture at their home on Easter. I was about 7 months along. Gotta love the prego acne. oh well. I had an awesome pregnancy... I feel so blessed!

I love this picture of Jamin & I. My baby shower was the first weekend in May, when I was about 8 1/2 months along. My friends, Joy, Tammy & Ashley, threw a fun shower at Tammy's house. This picture was taken in her backyard.
My brother & sister flew into town on my mom's birthday, which was two days before my due date on the 18th. We made lunch plans to get together on my due date with Nana. Needless to say, my due date came & passed. David was born 6 days after his due date.









1 comment:
Leah and Jamin, I love your blog! How fun to see David grow day-by-day, week-by-week...got his birth announcement yesterday. You must be awesome at scrapbooking because the card is beautiful! (And the cake, wow!)
--Aunt Julie
Post a Comment