Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been scrapbooking!

Most of you know I enjoy crafts, especially card-making. I tried to get into scrapbooking a couple years ago, but just wasn't 'feeling it'. Well, nothing kick starts the scrapbooking bug like having a baby! (Since I have so many great photos!) I've been having a blast! Here are the first couple of pages I've done. I have had the "Daddy & David napping" page in my head for a while (few things are cuter than seeing your hubby & baby snoozing together, you know) Look Julie! I'm actually using the paper you gave me for Christmas! It's tough not to hoard paper - so many pretty designs. Well, I am off to finish packing! David is taking his first plane ride tomorrow! We're heading to California to visit my family & help Debbie with her mountain of paperwork. My dad, brother, sister & Debbie's husband, Jim haven't met David yet - so this will be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah, I DO see that you are using the lovely paper I sent you for Xmas! :-> You are doing SUCH a great job; Gary and I love to see your updates...the pics (lighting on the cake pic!) are BEAUTIFUL and your layouts are very VERY balanced (color and exposure). Glad to know this artist is in you!
Love,
Aunt Julie and Uncle Gary