David loves his swing! There's a mirror on the top in addition to to leaves & little animals that rotate (his 'friends'). He just stares at that little boy in the mirror & smiles at him sometimes too. Very cute :)
He's been very spoiled here at Grandma Debbie's house by all, including Great-Grandma & Great-Granddaddy Cooper. Grandma found a swing just like his so he'll have a fun place to hang out (in addition to hanging out in everyone's arms). What a lucky boy! :)







2 comments:
My sis in law has the same swing and it is awesome!! I'm actually coming by to let you know CONGRATULATIONS you won the giveaway of the 3mo online subscription to Weight Watchers that I was giving away on Chic Critique!! Please email me at melsboxofchocolates@gmail.com with your email address so I can pass it on to my PR rep. Thanks so much for entering and congrats again for winning!!!
Leah & David - I had such a lovely time visiting with you. Thanks for taking time out of your traveling and family visiting time to come see us. We love you and are so excited to watch you blossom as a wonderful mom and see David grow before our eyes!
Love,
Jess
Post a Comment