
Each time I look at these pictures, I can't help but crack up! This is pure kid stuff - I love it!
Last Tuesday, David helped Tyson with a Mother's Day project & was introduced to finger paint. First let me tell you something .. David absolutely hates touching his feet to dirt or grass. Each time I try to touch his feet to the ground, he has a cow & pulls up his legs. I don't know what it is.. if it's just a weird & different feeling, or if he thinks he's getting dirty... I don't know. So I wasn't sure how he'd take to finger painting.
Let's just let the pictoral evidence speak for itself here...


By the end he was painting with his diapered butt as well as his fingers. It was awesome! Ashley & I can't wait to try this again this summer in our back yard with a little kiddie pool (easier clean up!) As you might imagine, I was wondering if the dark colors would stain our pale boys' skin.. that would be a funny looking little boy to greet Daddy when we picked him up! hehe! But it totally washed away! Crayola Washable finger paints.. actually washable! Imagine that! :D Very fun! David was smiling & squealing with delight the whole time.

2 comments:
Oh how sweet! Those boys are adorable!
You are a brave woman to take that on! They look like they had so much fun:)
Post a Comment