
Ashley & I braved the clouds on Thursday to get a walk in. We timed it just right.. the raindrops sprinkled our heads just as we were loading the boys back in our cars to head home. We are really enjoying the Salmon Creek greenbelt, with all the birds & other creatures that we are discovering with David & Tyson. I had a little giggle as I peeked into the stroller to see how David was doing. He had a blanket over him to keep warm & protect from any possible rain drops & all I could see was his pacifier-ed mouth & his little nose. My first thought was, "gee, he looks like a little baby Sith Lord". Who says that? Am I a nerd or what? Here he is.. Darth David ;)
2 comments:
He is so cute. What a personality on him... not totally suprised, with you as his Mom he really is going to be one awsome kid. I really would like to meet him.
awwww.
-siarra
Post a Comment