Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Fall!

Earlier this week, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of David. He's such a fun kid these days! He's talking more (we're working hard on please & thank you) & he's ever so curious about the world around him. It's so much fun being Mom to this awesome little guy!
I am loving this great Fall weather! It's been cooler, but we've still had some sunshine brightening our days. More rain is coming, and that's ok. As much as I love Summer, I really love the changing seasons. I love the hunkering down & making plans for the busy winter. It's when my crafting bug really gets biting, I've already had a few craft days with friends with several more planned. I'll have to take pictures of the scrapbook pages I've been working on & share them here! I'm so lucky to have a room where I can spread out my stuff & play while David is napping & then shut the door on my mess & keep little hands safe (& my projects safe from little hands). Jamin has been wonderfully patient with me on those days when I haul stuff down to the kitchen table & play. I do try to have a clean kitchen table a few days a week for him. ;)
Speaking of Jamin, we are VERY excited that his work schedule has changed & he'll have more quality time at home! YAY! He'll continue lead duties, but he's been assigned to another team, where his leadership skills will continue to shine. I have an awesome, hard-working husband & his managers know it. So with the new team, his schedule moves from 9:30-6 Mon-Fri to 4 ten hour shifts on Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri. The sweetest deal is that Monday is a holiday, & he also took Tuesday off... so his first week on the new schedule, he'll only work 2 days! We'll be fitting in a lot of fun family time this extended weekend, that's for sure!

No comments: