
David's friend, Eli, was given box seat tickets to Disney on Ice for his second birthday & we were invited to join Eli & a bunch of other friends for the show. (This picture is Joy & Eli) Let me just say that suites at the Rose Garden are awesome!! This is totally the way to go when you've got wiggly little ones! There's a private bathroom for the suite & then a bar with sodas & popcorn. Did I mention the huge screen TV? It wasn't on for the Disney on Ice show (well there was some random football game, but it was silenced), but Jamin was imagining being up there for a Blazers game. Then, facing the court/stage, there's a long bar w/ stools where you can sit & munch & there's also 2 rows of seats with a short wall in front. The seats were stepped so that sitting behind my tall friends Matt & Joy, I was able to completely see everything still.

I have a happy place in my heart for Disney on Ice. I went with my dad when I was around 8 years old & then he surprised me for my 19th birthday & took me to see it again. Very fun! As much as David loves music (he dances whenever he hears a beat & he's always singing! - love that!) , I knew he would really enjoy the show.


We were right! He danced & pointed & wiggled & waved his hands around & talked all about the neat things he was seeing & the fun music he was hearing. When he was tired of sitting in our lap in the back row, he moved down a row to stand at the front of the balcony (it was a short concrete wall that went up to his chin) It was great! The show was called Worlds of Fantasy & featured musical scenes from Cars, Lion King, Little Mermaid & Tinkerbell. We had a lot of fun & are so thankful to Matt, Joy & Eli for inviting us to share the experience!!
2 comments:
Love the blog entry! We are so happy you enjoyed it!! David was so cute rockin' out!
My sister in law went with her kids and they loved it too! I will have to keep it in mind when KaeLynn gets a little older. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment