Monday, November 30, 2009

December is upon us!

Well, I've had my hands full of so many projects that I have had a tough time sitting down to the computer to update our blog! I actually barely took any photos in November (gasp!) I did, however, snap this adorable shot of David on Sunday with my iphone. Jamin & I joked that David looked like a little mobster in his cute pin-striped church outfit... hehe
Here, he got himself up onto the piano bench @ Grandma & Grandpa's on Sunday. (He now says Papa for Grandpa Jack.. Grandma is still a mouthful, though, I guess) David is finding much joy these days in climbing up onto chairs & declaring himself King of the Mountain (in his own language) ;D This had more to do with his adoration of music. He was pounding the keys & bopping around to the music he was making. My little boy is such a happy little person! I love it!
I'll work on updating better this month as we enjoy the holiday season. We spent some time this evening putting up & decorating our Christmas tree. It is very much a temptation for David, however, with all the shiny balls. We'll see how that goes. I love having our tree up & decorated. It is peaceful & happy & comforting to see it all decorated & shining brightly.

No comments: