Monday, November 2, 2009
October was a busy month!
So I was really hoping to keep on top of the blogging in October, but that didn't really happen. So I'll be taking a few posts to share the last half of our month... it was BUSY! But we had a lot of fun!
On October 20th, our church play group got together at someone's home to have fun outside & pick out lil pumpkins. There were a lot of little ones! There were a few mom's faces I recognized from church & it gave me the chance to try to get to know some people better. I'm bad with names, so it will take me a while. But I enjoyed the opportunity to enjoy the fall weather & let David run around with others his age. We invited Ashley & Tyson to come along & they seemed to enjoy it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment