
Today, Jamin & I celebrate our third wedding anniversary. Our wedding day was a long one, but most definitely the best day of my life. It was a special day - Friday the 13th - blessed with rain (good luck, you know)
This year, we decided forgo a gift exchange & instead share with each other ten reasons why we love the other. I've been working on my list for a few weeks & have really enjoyed thinking about when we fell in love & how we have grown. I am so grateful for my handsome, strong, loving, supportive, funny, wonderful husband. He has taught me what true love is.
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart! I am more in love with you than ever! You make my life so full of happiness!
This year, we decided forgo a gift exchange & instead share with each other ten reasons why we love the other. I've been working on my list for a few weeks & have really enjoyed thinking about when we fell in love & how we have grown. I am so grateful for my handsome, strong, loving, supportive, funny, wonderful husband. He has taught me what true love is.
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart! I am more in love with you than ever! You make my life so full of happiness!







2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I love the posting!! xoxo Joy
Awww..how sweet! Happy Anniversary!
Shirley
Post a Comment