Friday, January 2, 2009

SWAK

Jeri has been off school this week & last for winter break. I think when I was in elementary school they still called it Christmas break - but that's another blog post altogether! LOL! Jeri was out & about today & stopped by for some David-lovin'. He got all excited & interested in the phone when she called & then when she showed up at our door, he had a big smile for her. She resisted blowing his neck since she was wearing lipstick - which, I know, is a tough challenge since David is such a giggle-box when you get him in his ticklish spots. Jeri couldn't leave without planting a lipstick stamped kiss on his forehead... so, of course, I had to take a picture of my cutie-patootie ;) Thanks again for stopping by Jeri & for your thoughtfulness! With a teething boy (I swear, he turns into a completely different child in the evenings!), I've been kinda tired & not a very cheerful mama. It was a great pick-me-up for our day! :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: