transaction #1:
12 boxes of Qtips
$29.36 out of pocket, with a total savings of $17.38
Then, I got $27 in catalinas!
transaction #2:
4 bottles All laundry detergent
12 jars Ragu pasta sauce
carton of soy milk
1 tub of spread
1 jar of peanut butter (got it for free w/ a coupon!)
3 pkgs brown rice
2 bags salad mix
1 bag spinach
bananas, nectarines, plums & grapes
sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers & onions
$30.87 out of pocket (after using my $27 catalinas from the first order),
with a total savings of $83.46
Then, I got $15 in more catalinas!
The only promo items in the 2nd transaction were the laundry detergent & the pasta sauce, I mostly got stuff on my grocery list.
Now, you're probably asking, "Leah, what in the world are you going to do with 4000 plus Qtips??". Well, I was thinking practical Christmas gifts, or we could make snowflake ornaments... lol.. just kidding! Seriously, we'll use them. It will take a while, but I won't need to buy Qtips for a LONG time! Besides, f you happen to have a Qtip emergency, you know who to call. ;)
Total out of pocket: $60.23
Total saved: $100.84
Plus, I still walked away with $15 in catalinas







1 comment:
i love you!!! you rock coupon lady. xoxo joy
Post a Comment