
I think we have a reader on our hands. Well, David's not reading yet, but he certainly loves books! He has books in the car, books in his room, books in our room, books downstairs.. you get the idea. We read to him every day & I often find him flipping through his cardboard books & talking to himself. I'm sure it's just mimicking Mom & Dad, but that's how they learn, right? One of David's favorite activities for the longest time is to pull all the books off our bookshelf.. not so much fun. But, you pick your battles, you know? Here's David the other day with contraband (a paper book instead of a chunky cardboard book). I was tired of putting the books back for the seven thousandth time that day, so they lay scattered around the office while I tried to finish an email. (See why it's tough to get the blogging done?) I heard him chattering to himself so I turned around & he was fanning the pages & "reading" to himself. Precious. I could just eat him up, he's so adorable. So we sat & flipped through the book a little before finally putting them all back once again.
2 comments:
Kids are so cute! It is so easy to just love them!
So cute! Hopefully he stays that way:)
Post a Comment