Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eww Yucky Gross, Mom

While David was napping, I started mixing up dough for sugar cookies for Easter.  This was a day or so after switching his bed up to a toddler bed, so when he woke up he heard me & scampered down the stairs.  Assuming his usual position as Assistant Baker, he was sitting on top of the counter.  Right when I set him there, he plunged his hand into the dry mixture bowl that contained flour, salt & baking soda (or powder, can't remember) & stuck it in his mouth.  He realized pretty quickly that this mixture didn't taste anything like the yummy baked goods he's helped me make in the past.  After he spat out the cloud of flour mixture, he exclaimed, "Eww yucky gross, Mom!" ... Yeah, dude!  I guess you won't be trying that one again anytime soon! lol!

No comments: