Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Still Here

I promise we haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.. I've just been extremely neglectful of my blog.  For that, I'm so sorry!  It's been more challenging to keep up with things since I really try to avoid being on the computer when David is up & about.  It doesn't always happen, but you know life moves on.  Our office is the most kid un-friendly room in our house - or rather, parent un-friendly since David likes to drag out all sorts of things & make messes (think paperwork, electronics, all of our grown-up [ie. we don't want them shredded] books, etc.)  We're hoping to get a laptop down the road & that will hopefully magically transform me into a frequent & fantastic blogger... we shall see!   
We've just been enjoying living life these past couple of months.  I'm working on some blog posts to update everyone (including quilts!).  So in the meantime, enjoy these facebook status updates from the past couple months:

28.Feb:  Jamin drew the Olympics symbol on David's magnadoodle during church, to which David exclaimed "boobies!" nice & loud... omg... LOL

13.March:  Leah has machine quilted 3 quilts so far (2 sm baby quilts & a crib sized quilt)... Now I'm gonna start quilting the last one (lap quilt - almost twin size)... This is great practice w/ free-motion on the machine :)

19.March:  Leah is headed to the park to play on this beautiful almost-Spring day! :)


30.March:  Leah is enjoying a fun mid-week date night w/ my honey @ the John Mayer concert!

8.April:  Leah is happy to finally be on the plane w/ the toddler... Even happier that he has his own seat!

9.April:  Leah was told "bless you, mama" by my almost 2 yr old when I sneezed (without prompting!) ... I melted!

16.April:  Leah is headed to the California State Railroad Museum :)

16.April:  Leah is enjoying some delicious homemade lemonade @ a backyard BBQ ... Pure happiness

17.April:  Leah David & I are getting ready to take his TENTH airplane flight

18.April:  Leah loves to hear her almost 2-year old say smoke detector... hehe

22.April:  Leah is so very grateful for our ever mindful Heavenly Father

24.April: Leah had more fun than I expected @ our ward spaghetti dinner & auction fundraiser for the youth :)

25.April:  Leah is looking forward to Stake Conference this weekend!  Lots of changes in store!!

28.April:  Leah ran away to the circus w/ my mom

 3.May:  Leah just locked my keys in the car... With David strapped in his carseat

..............................................................
FYI, David is safe & was just singing away as we waited for the tow truck to open the car (which was a surprisingly short wait!).  I'm looking forward to 'talking' to you guys again soon!  Feel free to leave comments... I love comments ;) 
HUGS

No comments: