Thursday, December 31, 2009

Santa Baby




My little Santa boy in his Snowman PJ’s on Christmas morning. He is just so much fun!

David turned 18 months on Christmas Eve. He’s now 32” tall & 23 lbs. I was surprised by the weight, as I expected him to be a little heavier. But the doctor says he’s actually gone back up on his growth curve & is doing great! She was impressed by his speech development as well. I guess all that talking to myself when he was little helped. He picks up so many new words every day, it is amazing! He also loves climbing up on every chair to get a better look at things. David is always on the move: scooting the stools around the kitchen, dancing to the TV or radio, pushing his plush Elmo around in his little truck & just running up & down the hall trying to get away from tickling fingers.


No comments: