This is a fun blog game where I answer questions & then 'tag' a friend to do the same... My friend Joy tagged all of her friends, so here we go!
1. What is his name? Jamin Niels Jorgensen
2. Who eats more? Jamin
3. Who said I love you first? I did
4. Who is taller? Jamin
5. Who is smarter? He's brilliant, I'm pretty smart too! We have our own strengths
6. Who is more sensitive? probably me, but he's definitely in touch with his softer side ;)
7.Who does the laundry? both of us.. mostly because I start then get distracted & he comes to the rescue. I'm working on that
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? when in bed, Jamin... if you ask him, he'll tell you that I get up on the wrong side of the bed sometimes
9. Who pays the bills? Jamin ... sometimes he lets me write the checks though
10. Who cooks more? me
11. What meals do you cook together? he always the grates cheese for me (I don't know what it is, I don't like grating cheese). When we BBQ, he's the grill man & I'll do the rest.
12. Who is more stubborn? totally me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Jamin
14. Who has more siblings? Jamin with 4 brothers
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? both of us wear pants, but I'm the only one who wears skirts
16. What do you like to do together? play with David, snuggle on the couch watching TV, go for walks, play games
17. Who eats more sweets? me - I'm totally a sweet tooth.
18. Guilty pleasures? sleeping in, mountain dew, peanut m&m's, command & conquer on snow days
19. How did you meet? at Family Home Evening for the young single adult group at church
20. Who asked who out first? I asked him out - scandalous, I know
21. Who kissed who first? both of us - it was a magical moment
22. Who proposed? Jamin
23. His best features? his smile, his eyes, his huge heart, his strong arms that wrap tightly around his family
24. What is his greatest quality? hard working, deeply loving & loyal (he makes David & I feel like the most important people in the world), very intelligent, extremely dependable, very funny (& laughs at my jokes!), my best friend!
25. Tag? anyone reading this with a blog! comment me with a link to your post :)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment