Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

My baby is six months old! WOW! My how time flies when you're having fun, right? I can't say I wasn't warned though. I am really glad that we have taken the opportunity to just enjoy life with David as he's changed so much since he joined our little family. Jamin & I feel so blessed by this little guy so full of wonder & love. Good thing I have a blog to keep track of it all, huh?! hehe

Well we had a wonderful Christmas holiday & hope everyone else did too. Wednesday, Christmas Eve, we were very happy to have my Dad & his girlfriend, Lisa come for a few hours on their way up from California on their way to surprise my Dad's parents in Tacoma. We had pizza & goodies & presents & played Sequence while catching up & enjoying each others company. David was spoiled, of course, & loves his Laugh & Learn Puppy along with his other sweet gifts from Grandpa & Lisa. The puppy talks & sings when you press it's paw/feet/ear/tummy. We haven't determined the gender, so Jamin & I call it Pat the Puppy. David loves it!

The evening was spent with just the three of us - nice & generally quiet. We decided to open our presents then instead of Christmas morning, since we were going to be with Jamin's family on Christmas day. David was a lot of fun. He was old enough to have some interest in the packages: ripping off bows, tearing paper, playing with tissue paper. So of course, I was camera-ready.


No comments: