Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Little Snowbaby

(I thought I posted this Sunday evening, but apparently I just saved it..dangit!)


Yesterday evening, we received the phone call we were suspecting would come.. church is canceled for Sunday once again. We had fun this afternoon checking out the Winter Wonderland beyond our warm & cozy home. Around 10pm last night, the snow changed to freezing rain. Then it started snowing again! So after things calmed down a little bit, we bundled up David in a couple layers under fuzzy PJs & then put on his cozy snuggler (I don't know what else to call it!) He seemed to enjoy checking out the beautiful scene left by Jack Frost. We had quite a bit of snow on our back patio, but just in case, Jamin brought up a big bowl-full to make a snow baby. How cute is he?!

David & I watched Jamin from inside & then we introduced David to a snowball. He really wanted to play with it, but was upset that it was too cold. Poor guy.

No comments: