
Saturday night was spent going through our Christmas boxes & also setting up the tree. We took a picture after we put the lights on, but haven't gotten another good shot in since then. David was sitting on his blanket taking in the festivities. I think the LED lights were tricking out his eyes. We just purchased them brand new last year (so now I don't feel bad being home all day & having the Christmas tree lit up). I'm happy to report our little man has got quite the muscle control. He sits on his own very well these days (& only occasionally tips over - usually when reaching for a toy) He isn't too interested in rolling over though. oh well... we're not worried. He'll be moving along on his own in no time, & I am ready to wait for that time to come! Once he starts, there's no stopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment