David was spoiled with love & attention as usual, as well as some special presents.
Thank you, Grandma & Grandpa J! Jamin & I were delighted that David really loves our 'big' present for him, his animal train. I know he's only 6 months, but I wanted to get something that would last a while, entertain him, would help with development, etc. Yes, I am the mom on the internet, researching Consumer Reports recommendations, customer opinions, etc. to make the most out of our toy purchases. I'd rather have a few really quality items that will last than a bunch of stuff to trip over that David doesn't really play with. Only time can tell. cardboard boxes & pots & pans do the trick too! LOL!
Anyway, we really enjoyed spending time with family over the holidays. This is such a special time of year to remember our blessing & remember to share the Christmas Spirit - the Spirit of Christ - throughout the year. Merry Christmas to everyone & may your new year be filled with much happiness!
Anyway, we really enjoyed spending time with family over the holidays. This is such a special time of year to remember our blessing & remember to share the Christmas Spirit - the Spirit of Christ - throughout the year. Merry Christmas to everyone & may your new year be filled with much happiness!








No comments:
Post a Comment