Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Playing at Grandma's

Last Sunday, we went to Jamin's parent's for supper. David had a fun surprise waiting for him... Grandma found some colorful bowls just for him to pound on & play with as she was cooking dinner. He seemed to really enjoy the silicone brush quite a bit. Just some cute pictures of our smiley boy. I really love the chubby-cheeked grin in the first shot (sorry the angle is wonky, I was crawling on the floor right with him) I really should try to capture some more video & post it here again so you can hear his little loud voice. He has turned into quite the vocal child. Maybe it's because I tell him to say "ahh" when I'm feeding him jarred food, but that's his favorite phrase lately. When Jeri was over on Saturday, he was just hanging out on his quilt with his toys & just saying "ahh" in a few different pitches. This went on most of the day. I am sure it sounds pretty cool in his ears to try out new tones.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: